venerdì 6 febbraio 2009

Pendragon – “Pure” le traduzioni –2-

ERASEDHEAD
Behind the iron curtain secret doors
lie broken and twisted ideals that litter from my floor.
It's not that i don't hear you shouting in my head
it's just a noise that deadens me
compounding my indifference. I need you now like i need a hole in the head
I'd give you my simphaty
but the space behind these eyes is dead.
It's not that i don't hear you screaming in my face
it's just a noise that deadens me
compounding my indifference. Lay your head down, lay your beautiful head down
Can the worm turn inside me like a wheel
and shut the door of my sensitivity to the way you feel?
I hate your country, i hate this new religion
i hate your politics
i hate your like of kindness
i hate what you've become
and so it seems that green has become the new red
void of human empathy My head tilts in mock fascination.
As I pull the legs off this poor squirming creature
but I will grow and take my filth into an unsuspecting world.
You can't tell me what to do, the school's no longer in control.
The parents twitch like a wrimp wristed puppets
You and your liberal ideas- what fools-
just a rebel without a clue.
Testa Vuota
Ho bisogno di te ora come un buco in testa
potrei offriti la mia comprensione
ma lo spazio dietro agli occhi è morto
Non è che non me lo senta urlare in faccia
è solo un rumore che mi stordisce
e accresce la mia indifferenza
abbassa la testa, abbassa la tua bella testa
Possibile che questo verme mi giri dentro come una ruota
tanto da chiudere la porta della mia sensibilità nel modo in cui voi lo percepite
Odio il vostro paese, odio questa nuova religione
odio le vostre politiche
odio i vostri modi gentili
odio ciò in cui siete diventati
è come se il verde si fosse mutato in una nuova tonalità di rosso
privo di empatia umana
Muovo la testa in finto compiacimento
appena mi disfo di questa povera creatura che si dimena
Ma ce la farò e nasconderò questo marciume in un mondo insospettabile
non potete dirmi cosa fare, la scuola non ha più alcuna influenza su di me
I genitori ti muovono come una marionetta
voi e i vostri ideali liberali – che sciocchi -
siete solo dei ribelli senza uno scopo
COMATOSE (1 - View from the seashore) They say the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world
the rusty keys unlock my mind to let the child go. He took the old path to the windmill
towards the seashore
to cast his net for the big fish in the big wide sea
Where is the boy who used to write is name in the sand
Where is the boy who used to smile and wave to all the passing strangers The only call to say hello, the golden sands
their precious words
the clear blues skies become the dark skies Lightspeed and wasted in new york city
wracked up with nerves and skizophrenia
stacked up on ritalin and is grotesque anesthesia
Stato Comatoso (1. Vista sul mare) Si dice che la mano che muove la culla governi il mondo
Le chiavi arrugginite sbloccano la mia mente lasciando fuggire il fanciullino
Questi ha preso ormai la vecchia strada per il mulino a vento sulla via per la spiaggia
per gettare la sua rete ai grandi pesci nel vasto mare
Dov’è finito il ragazzo che scriveva il suo nome sulla sabbia?
Dov’è finito il ragazzo che sorrideva e salutava ogni passante?
Il telefonate solo per dirsi ciao, la sabbia dorata, le parole importanti
Il cielo azzurro e sereno è divenuto tetro
perso in lampo a New York City
dilaniato dai nervi e dalla schizofrenia
tenuto su dal Ritalin e la sua grottesca anestesia

Nessun commento: